Online ticket sales
A limited number of early bird tickets will be available on line from the 16th of September 2009, via the Greentix website. Last year’s early bird tickets were snapped up in days. The festival is limited to only 6,000 patrons and is expected to sell out.
Door sales purchased on the day will be $125.
The 2010 Soundscape Festival will be an all ages event!
Regular tickets will be available through the following outlets:
The Republic Bar - 299 Elizabeth St, North Hobart - 03 6234 6954
Ruffcut Records - 33a Elizabeth Mall, Hobart - 03 6234 8600
Mojo Music - 81 Brisbane St, Launceston - 03 6334 5677
Red Hot CD's - 144b William St, Devonport - 03 6424 9816
Terms and conditions of sale
The ticket is sold subject to the following conditions:
- The right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets.
- Given the event performance takes place, there is generally no right to refund or exchange. This includes outdoor events where adverse weather has induced the Ticket Holder to not attend.
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, and audience capacity.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the seller's and the venue's terms of admission, copies of which are available on request.
- Audio visual equipment (including but not limited to cameras, video, audio recorders, mobile phones) is permitted subject to the discretion of the venue. The Presenter reserves the right to remove a Ticket Holder if they are in breach of the requirements regarding audio visual equipment.
- A Ticket Holder must comply with the specific security arrangements for the venue including ID checks, the search of persons, the inspections of bags and personal belongings and the prohibition of certain items such as weapons and alcohol. The Presenter accepts no responsibility for any items that are confiscated.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from authorised from points of sale.
- No refund or exchange on any ticket except in accordance with the AEIA Code of Practise for Event Ticketing in Australia (www.aeia.org.au).
- Due to Security and licencing restrictions there will be strictly no pass outs during the festival.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.