LJ Hooker

Australian Real Estate Agency – Brochure Design

Onpoint were contracted to develop a marketing brochure for their International Conference in Singapore.

The first LJ Hooker office was opened in Maroubra, New South Wales in 1928.Following the Depression the company expanded and opened offices in Sydney, Kensington, Kingsford and Randwick. In 1947, the company was floated on the Sydney Stock Exchange. In 1949 the company expanded into hotel brokerage. In 1950 the tenth office was opened in Crows Nest and in 1951 the Manly office was opened. LJ Hooker’s expansion continued, and by 1953 the agency was the largest real estate agency in Australia.In 1955 Hooker Rex was established for the development of new homes. In 1959, the Hooker Finance company was established. In the same year the first real estate investment trust in Australia was established. By 1965 Hooker Rex had 51 developed estates in four Australian states.